TKI was appointed for Project Management for the construction of the 1,711 sqm main production kitchen facility within Al Reef Palace, Abu Dhabi.
TKI supported the main contractor within the Design phase by proposing any necessary appropriate design solutions. During this stage, TKI was responsible for managing the MEP Design process and executing the Bidding Management and Shop Drawing Revision process.
For Site Supervision, TKI was responsible for:
- Executing the Bidding process for the appointment of the kitchen equipment supplier and main contractor for civil and MEP works.
- Ensuring compliance during the construction and installation period.
- Verifying all necessary approvals.
- On-site presence for the entire duration of the construction phase, attendance of all weekly sit inspections and submittal of meeting minutes.
- Verifying all Contractors’ construction documents and shop drawings.
- Coordination between the Client and Contractors.
- Snagging for all civil, MEP and kitchen equipment supply works.